Get your home inspected, Sell confidently
As an InterNACHI Certified Professional, Axium’s Inspectors have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a comprehensive and competent, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. Born in the heart of Denver, Axium has been in business since 2007 and is always hard at work for YOU!
Expertise You Can Count On
What areas are typically inspected?
The following are some of the many items we will be inspecting:
- Foundation and support structure
- Roof systems
- Basement seepage
- Safety controls
- Water heater
- Electrical capacity and components
- Electrical panel and sub-panels
- Walks and driveways
- Built-in appliances
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
- Heating system
- Central Air Conditioning system
- Sump pumps
- Plumbing System and Fixtures
- Garages, Carports, Workshops, or other external buildings
- Surface drainage
- Windows and doors
- Gutters and downspouts
why should sellers get home inspections?
It reveals problems ahead of time which:
- Makes your home show better.
- Prevents delays in obtaining the Use and Occupancy permit.
- Gives you the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself–if qualified.
- Provides you with the opportunity to get and attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report.
- Removes over-inflated buyer procured estimates from any future negotiations.
- Deters defects from becoming negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- It encourages the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- It relieves prospective buyers’ concerns and suspicions.
- It prevents the deal from falling apart at the last minute due to a buyer’s inspection unexpectedly revealing a problem.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- A seller’s inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on your part.
- Our report provides you with full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
110% Best Price Guarantee
- Axium won’t just match the price of other certified and insured inspection companies, we’ll beat it
- Axium will beat the competition by taking an additional 10% off of the matched price.
- Plus, you can trust you’ll still be receiving a thorough home inspection.
Certified Master Inspectors
- Home inspectors do not have to be certified in Colorado, as such, anyone can claim to be a home inspector.
- If your inspector isn’t certified, you cannot trust their experience.
- Axium is different! All inspectors are certified, professionally trained, and we even have Board Certified Master Inspectors on staff (there are only 10 in the state of Colorado).
- Axium is part of the Denver BBB with an A+ rating, Team Dave Logan’s referral network, and HomeAdvisor Pro.
- Our staff goes through an intense background screening process.
- Plus, we have a high referral rate. Those who use us, love us. And you will too.
One Stop Shop For All Inspection Needs
Axium does not only offer home inspections, we can accommodate any of your concerns all at once.
- Mold inspections.
- Radon testing and mitigation.
- Wood-destroying organism inspections.
- Well-water quality testing and inspections.
- Moisture intrusion inspections.
- Infra-red inspections.
- Electro-magnetic Field monitoring.
Bonded and insured for your peace of mind!
- $1Million in Errors and Omissions
- $2 Million in General Liability
- Surety Bonded
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
CMI Created Reporting Software
- CMIs are the most educated inspectors in the world.
- Our reporting software was created by one of these experienced, brilliant inspectors.
- You can rest assured our high resolution photos, explicit repair/replace sections, and property highlights will help you make the right purchase decision.
Servicing all of the Front Range
- Axium doesn’t ask for trip charges, no matter where you are in the Front Range.
- Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Castle Rock, Colorado Springs, Aurora. These are just a few of the cities we service.
- We will make the trip, and you don’t have to worry about an extra cost to you.
- We have friendly, helpful staff available 7 days a week, 7AM to 7PM.
- We can schedule the same day, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- We work to fit into your schedule!